Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fahrenheit 451 video project reviews (group 2)

The second group that presented consisted of Jessica Mendoza-Rivera, Jenifer Morrison, Diana Silva, and Jessica Trainor. This group seemed to work very hard on their project. For their introduction, they chose to have it as a talk show. The introduction played music and was very catchy. All of the members were shown in the video and each character acted well. The interviewer was the only one who didn't act as a character, but did a very good job interviewing each character effectively. The presentation showed a lot about the characters relationships; especially between Mildred and Montag. Clarisse was also a good character to interview, because she was a huge part in Montag's life. Each person in this group dressed up as a character which was a plus. Although they were dressed in character, they were each introduced in the beginning of their interview which added more clarification. I learned quite a bit from this presentation, and the things I already knew, I received further knowledge into the event.

This group had some similarities to my group, but not many. This group did a whole talk show, interviewing all of the characters, while my group did more of scene acting and then went into interviews as a news report. I really liked the talk show idea and I wish my group would of thought of something to this affect. Also, I wanted to incorporate music into my groups presentation, because I know it helps grab a lot of attention as well. This group did a great job and met all of the requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment